- Rated 5 stars
- Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99.5%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 99.5%
Summary: One of the main features to this vacuum would have to be that it is completely cordless and is made with zero bags, which makes it very easy to use and function.
- Cordless and bagless stick vacuum cleaner with WindTunnel Technology
- Interchangeable 18-volt Lithium Ion battery for fade-free power; auto height adjustment
- Motorized power brush turns off with a flip of a switch for bare-floor cleaning; 11-inch-wide nozzle
- Edge-cleaning bristles, low-profile base, battery-fuel gauge, and Energy Star battery charger included
- Measures approximately 11 by 8 by 42 inches; 2-year limited vacuum warranty; 2-year limited battery/charger warranty
Where to Get It:
Hoover BH50010 Linx Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Hoover BH50010 Vacuum has been getting a ton of popularity lately for its many features and superior design.
However, before you go on to buy this vacuum for yourself or any item for that matter, make sure to do your research and find out everything there is to know about the product.
One of the main features to this vacuum would have to be that it is completely cordless and is made with zero bags, which makes it very easy to use and function.
Also, the 11 inch nozzle that it was designed with makes cleaning those hard to reach areas less of a challenge.
The vacuum also comes with a motorized power brush that becomes active from a switch of a button to clean bare floors with ease.
It also is such a smooth cleaner that doesn’t shake or make loud noises compared to other vacuums. It also features low profile bases, a battery fueled gauge, and edge cleaning bristles.
Hoover really did a fantastic job creating a compact vacuum that is also very durable.
No matter how much space you have in your home, you will conveniently be able to find a spot for this 10 pound vacuum.
When you’re done cleaning, it folds up becoming half the size it is when its in use.
The only con would have to be that there is no stair handle that comes with it, and so while you clean your stairs you will feel a bit awkward getting the dirt in the edges.
Other than that, it is a highly effective vacuum that cleans immensely well.
Overall, the features and benefits that it offers far outweigh the basic drawback that it has, and it’s truly a worthy vacuum to invest your money in.
You will not be disappointed in its functions, as it gets the job done fast and easily.
See it in action:
- Good suction
- Not the greatest for pet hairs