Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Stand Mixer
When you’ve seen the super expensive professional mixers and the cheap plastic ones, you may wonder if there’s a blender that runs well and looks good somewhere in between. This is where the Hamilton Beach Electrics All-Metal Stand Mixer comes in. It’s made of die-cast metal that’s incredibly durable and actually comes with a 3-year warranty to prove it. The motor is stronger than nearly every mixer for the same price at 400 Watts with 12 speed settings. The appeal of this mixer is that it has a ton to offer for a moderate price. It includes a dough hook, flat beater, wire whisk and two-piece pouring shield, so you never have to clean up drips off dough on your counter. The bowl locks in place for added stability, but it can also be released quickly and easily. It’s hard to find a mixer with this kind of quality, power and durability at a price even close to what Hamilton Beach offers here.
It’s hard to complain about a top-quality blender for a great price, but there are a couple of points you may be disappointed with. It doesn’t come in a variety of colors like some others, so it looks good on the counter, but not as perfectly matched to your kitchen as you’d like. It’s also pretty large and heavy, so if you do decide to put it away after use, it could get a little obnoxious if you’re doing it often.
- Die-cast metal stand mixer with powerful 400-watt motor and 12 speed settings
- Unique mixing head orbits around bowl as beater rotates in the opposite direction
- Bowl locks to base for stability; quick-release head for easy access to bowl
- User manual, recipes, 2-piece pouring shield, flat beater, dough hook, and wire whisk included
- Measures approximately 9 by 14 by 14 inches; 3-year warranty