- Rated 5 stars
- Hamilton Beach Eclectrics 63221
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 99.5%
Summary: It’s made of die-cast metal and comes in black, sterling, red, or white to match your other kitchen appliances.
- Die-cast metal stand mixer with powerful 400-watt motor and 12 speed settings
- Unique mixing head orbits around bowl as beater rotates in the opposite direction
- Bowl locks to base for stability; quick-release head for easy access to bowl
- User manual, recipes, 2-piece pouring shield, flat beater, dough hook, and wire whisk included
- Measures approximately 9 by 14 by 14 inches; 3-year warranty
Where to Get It:
Hamilton Beach Eclectrics 63221 All-Metal Stand Mixer Review
The Hamilton Beach Eclectrics 63221 is another all-metal mixer with great durability and a powerful motor, but it comes at a bit cheaper price than some other professional mixers.
It’s made of die-cast metal and comes in black or white to match your other kitchen appliances.
The motor is 400 Watts, so it is about twice as strong as the average home mixer and it has 12 speed settings, so you can mix some of the toughest dough.
The stainless steel bowl locks into the base, so you don’t have to worry about the powerful mixer moving the bowl and creating a mess. This mixer has a slightly different spinning motion as well.
The head orbits around the bowl while the beater mixes the ingredients in the opposite direction. This makes for more efficient mixing, so you can keep the preparation process moving quickly.
Like many of the more expensive mixers, this one comes with some add-ons, such as a flat beater, dough hook, wire whisk and a trusty user manual to get you started.
And don’t be afraid that spending less means you get a less durable product; this mixer comes with a three-year warranty.
If you’re looking for an extremely powerful mixer, you may want to choose a professional mixer with closer to 600 or 800 Watts of power than 400.
Depending on the thickness of the dough and mixtures you’re making, the 400 Watts can save you a lot of money and get the job done right.
- Durable die-cast metal
- 12 speed settings
- Stainless steel locking bowl
- New spinning motion
- 3-year warranty
- Not extremely powerful