- Rated 4 stars
- GreenWorks 27062 G-MAX
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 97%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: The battery gives you a long usage time, short charging times and enough power to get the job done.
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- 4 adjustable 8-inch forward rotating tines for highest performance when digging into earth
- Adjustable tilling width of 8.25-inch to 10-inch for quick reliable tilling
- Tilling depth of up to 5-inch delivers fast results for your needs to promote a healthy garden
- Compatible Only with G-MAX 40V Battery Models 29462 and 29472
Where to Get It:
GreenWorks 27062 G-MAX 40V 10-Inch Cordless Cultivator Review
Garden tools are usually spread among a few top brands and GreenWorks are one of these solid brands that users love.
They create great strong, sturdy and long lasting products and have this amazing G-MAX range.
This product incorporates the G-MAX technology which is all about their powerful, long lasting lithium-ion batteries.
The battery gives you a long usage time, short charging times and enough power to get the job done.
Another great feature you’ll find is that the cultivator is ergonomic and lightweight so when in use you can feel comfortable.
This includes the ability to extend or shorten the handles for taller and shorter operators.
You will find that it is easy to setup and get going and that it is a safe product as it has a safety start to help cut out possibility of injury.
You can easily adjust the width of the tiller for tilling narrower or wider sections of earth.
It might be surprising to hear that it strikes earth at up to 8,000 strikes per minute. Much more than you could do manually.
It will last for around 40 minutes per charge so if you need more time then you can have an extra spare battery charged and get up to 80 minutes.
Overall it is one of the top performing and best featured battery powered tillers that money can buy.
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- Adjustable handle height and tilling width
- Powerful long lasting (approx 40 mins per charge) and easy charge battery
- Low carbon footprint
- Safety start and easy to start
- Quiet operation
- 4 year product and 2 year battery warranty
- One battery included
- Not as powerful as gas powered options