- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Buying TipsRead our buyer's guide
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
For long-lasting power-trimming Greenworks are claiming to be 40% more than competitors. With this in mind it’s worth buying already so long as it is all that you need. The G-Max is a hugely popular choice when it comes to cordless electric trimming. It will chop through most long grass and weeds with ease. It’s easy to handle and manevure with its telescopic shaft comprisiing of a miltiple position swivel head which can be optimized to become a better edger. By the simple flick of a switch it goes from trimmer to edger. You’ll also love that it has different power settings to allow you a better runtime and it can easily run for up to 50 minutes.
For energy standards and green rating they have this nailed. You won’t have to worry about your carbon footprint here as they have created a product that is very low emissions and up-to-date with energy standards. The battery itself having an indicator of how much power is left so you know when to charge and charging takes less than an hour. So if you’ve got one battery you cn have 40 minutes of power trimming time without worrying, or buying a backup you’ll get 80 minutes. You’re probably not going to be longer than 40 minutes in the garden if this is your type of product. Users report it’s everything the home gardener needs when trimming and edging in typically average sized garden areas.
Get yours from here
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- 13-inch cutting path for quick and easy trimmer with powerful results to cut through the toughest weeds
- Versatile design with 3-position pivoting head for easy trimming at multiple angles
- 90 degree rotating head with edging wheel for walk behind edging for versatile use
- Compatible Only with G-MAX 40V Battery Models 29462 and 29472