Runner Up: Best Handheld Radio Scanner
- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
Sometimes there’s a time for expertise. Or the time to learn how to go expert. With powerful feature rich radio scanners you’re sure to need some more expertise to use them. This is the kind of radio scanner that’s going to have you eager to learn more and eager to become an expert.
It’s very powerful and flexible scan functionality may be hard to grasp in the beginning but users report how superior it is. Even better is how limitless it is and is all programmed from intuitive on-screen menus. Coming with software it can also be programmed from the computer and remotely controlled with the computer which is a huge plus for those with less patience for small screens and buttons.
As it is very intuitive the on screen functionality is superb. You won’t go too far wrong with it useful tips and advice on every menu. Plus the menu is just simple, not too complicated though you may need to spend quite a bit of time getting familiar with all the features the menu provides.
So whether you want to use this device as handheld or remotely control it from a computer you’re sure to be buying a great radio scanner. It’s in the high end expense for radio scanners but who wouldn’t pay for such great features that are easy to use?
Get yours from here
- Intuitive “Object Oriented” User Interface: Designed for ease of use, yet powerful enough for experts. Common data entry, browsing and control methods are used for non-trunked conventional channels, trunking talkgroups, and Spectrum Sweeper setups.
- Powerful and Flexible Scan List Functionality: Allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference, with no limit to the number or types of objects in a Scan List, no limit to the number of Scan Lists an object can be a member of.
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help – Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner.
- Upgradeable CPU and DSP Firmware – You can easily keep your radio current with software enhancements as they become available with free upgrades from our website!
- Remote Control Capability – Can be used with third party application software to remotely control the scanner from a personal computer.