Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Winner: Best Digging Shovel
The Gerber 22-41578 Gorge Folding Shovel is a very affordable shovel that is perfect for emergency needs, camping, hiking, mountain biking and even around the house. It’s a small, powerful little shovel with a telescoping joint that allows it to fold into a very compact size. It fits into a small carry bag that you can toss into your bag or backpack for hikes, camping excursions or the bag of your car. It’s a highly durable shovel that actually has a hammer surface made for hammering tent stakes into place. The handle is made of nylon and is filled with nylon for extra durability. The rubber grip makes it comfortable on your hands for extended use. You’ll never believe that this shovel only weighs 28 ounces, so it’s easy for anyone to carry around and use.
If you’re not interested in a compact shovel and need one that is more sturdy for gardening or yard work, this one is not the shovel for you.
- Operates in hammer mode for pounding in tent stakes
- Designed with easy push button slide mechanism
- Includes nylon draw string bag
- Features durable blade crafted from carbon steel
- Ergonomic handle made from glass-filled nylon with rubberized overgrip