Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Cordless Grass Shear
This item is not accessible through the Product Advertising API.
If you’re looking to splurge, look no further. The Gardena 8803 Lithium-Ion Cordless Grass Shears Accu 80 cuts through grass like butter. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives this hand-tool all the power it needs. Non-stick coated blades guarantee grass won’t stick, leaving you to the task at hand. The best feature of this tool is its telescopic handle that swivels to allow you to use if from an upright position, if you so choose. There are 2 clip-on wheels that come with these shears. Once snapped into place, you don’t have to support the weight of the tool as it works. This also results in more even clipping results. Another great feature is that the blade is replaceable should the need arise.
These grass shears are a bit on the pricey side for this type of tool. Gardena only gives a 12 month warranty on these, which comes up short for this style of product.
- For trimming the edges of lawns comfortably and without a power cord.
- Comfort handle can be angled and adapted to a natural hand position.
- Replaceable high-quality blade, precision-ground, non-stick coated
- Telescopic Swivel Handle can be fitted for working in an upright position.
- Powerful lithium-ion re-chargeable battery