- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
If you thought there was no way you’d buy manual grass shears, because you just don’t want to have to bend down to use them. The Fiskars 9210 Long-Handled Swivel Grass Shears may be the perfect purchase for you. They’re 36 inches tall, so you never have to bend down to cut those hard-to-reach blades of grass again. The blades are 5 inches long, so you don’t have to make as many cuts as you thought either. To make it that much easier, Fiskars included a 360-degree rotating head, so you can cut grass from every single angle. And if you’re worried about storing your shears around the kids or grandkids, you’ll be happy to know that the blades lock shut, so you don’t have to worry with curious kids around.
It’s hard to complain about this high-quality set of grass shears. The only real downfall is that these shears are more expensive that the handheld and more basic versions. If you like the extra frills, you probably won’t be disappointed with the higher price.
Get yours from here
- Ideal for hard-to-reach trimming needs
- 36-inch overall length
- 5-inch precision ground, hardened carbon steel blades
- Cutting head rotates 360-degrees for precise trimming
- Blades lock closed for safe transportation and storage