Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Digging Shovel
The Fiskars 9669 Digging Shovel is your basic digging shovel with a few extra bells and whistles for a slightly higher price than the budget shovels. It’s made of 100 percent steel, which makes it highly durable and the blade is pre-sharpened, so you can start digging the minute you take this shovel home. You’ll appreciate this over-sized handle that fits both of your hands, so you can get more power and have more control over what you’re digging. The blade also features a huge step that makes it easier to gain leverage using your legs when you dig. For being a relatively inexpensive shovel, you’ll love how long this shovel lasts. The blade is welded to the steel shaft, so it will practically never break, and the whole shovel is powder-coated to prevent any rust.
The only real downfall with this shovel is that it is so basic. It doesn’t have any comfortable or foam gripping on the handle to take some of the pressure and pain of garden or yard work away from your hands. If you don’t mind the lack of handle comfort, this shovel provides a lot of the perks of expensive shovels for a lower price.
- All-steel construction for heavy-duty durability
- Oversized step provides a secure and comfortable platform for your foot, allowing you to use your stronger leg muscles
- Pre-sharpened blade cuts through the ground easier
- Teardrop-shaped handle is easier to grip and reduces hand fatigue
- Oversized D-shaped handle fits both hands for added comfort and control