- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
If you’re just looking to trim up your lawn and make it look nice, but don’t need all of the frills or expense of fancy grass shears, the Fiskars 7820 Power-Lever Grass Shears are what you need. They’re inexpensive and basic, but they are durable, powerful and easy to use. The “Power-Lever” mechanism helps you get more leverage, so you only have to make each cut once. The edges of the blades are serrated and extremely sharp, so they grab the grass and cut it cleanly each time. If you’re worried about your arm getting sore using hand-held shears, you’ll really appreciate the lightweight aluminum handles. Don’t think that they won’t be durable because they’re lightweight though, these shears are extremely strong, and they’re coated with a rust preventative, so you can use them for tons of gardening seasons.
The biggest downfall with these shears is that you do have to get down low or on your knees to use them. If you don’t mind that aspect, you’ll appreciate the low price and durability they offer.
Get yours from here
- Power-Lever mechanism increases leverage to make cutting easier
- Sharp, precision-ground serrated blade edge grips and hold grass for clean cuts
- Water-based rust preventative resists corrosion
- Strong, lightweight aluminum handles
- Non-slip comfort grips