- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
When you look at the Felco F-2 Classic Manual Hand Pruner and look at the price, you may think, how can a small pair of shears cost so much? If you actually buy them, you’ll know. These are the best of the best of manual grass shears. They’re very easily adjusted and the blades are so strong that they can even cut wire, which makes them a very handy multi-purpose tool. The handles are lightweight, so you don’t have to strain your hands when using them, and the blades are made of hardened steel that will last a lifetime without rusting or breaking. These are the first choice for landscapers and gardening professionals, because they’ve been tested for over 50 years without a fault. They’re made for extremely precise cuts of grass, weeds, flowers and whatever else you may need, so don’t feel like you’re spending too much on grass shears, because they have so many other purposes as well.
The only true complaints about these shears are the price, and that you have to bend down to use them.
Get yours from here
- Ideal pruner for light applications and easily adjustable
- Features strong blades with a wire cutting notch
- Lightweight metal handles
- Blades are made of high-quality hardened steel
- Limited lifetime warranty