Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Bagged Upright Vacuum
As its name suggests, the Eureka 4750A can clean your house with light speed! Backed up by a powerful 12-amp motor, a 25-feet super stretch hose that never clogs, and a 13-inch wide cleaning path, this upright vacuum represents a great choice for both large houses and small apartments. Aside from these impressive specs, one can also be amazed by how light this machine is, weighing only 14 lbs!
There are also various attachments included, and all of them can be neatly stored on the unit’s back. Few of these accessories are an extension wand for reaching tall above-the ground areas, a nested crevice tool for cleaning corners and other tight spaces, and a dusting brush, which is useful for any kind of furniture, drapes or vents. Due to its high suction power, this unit can also be used for capturing pet hair. At the same time, the “no-touch” bagged system assures easy and hygienic replacement of the bags, without you risking getting in contact with the accumulated dirt.
Anyway, given the vacuum’s ultra cheap price, you are also to expect a few downsides.
No HEPA filter has been included and nor it can be attached optionally, the headlight used for cleaning the dark areas is pretty low in brightness, and the cord doesn’t feature automatic rewind capabilities. Also, the bags are a little on the small side, but they are quite inexpensive though. In conclusion, if you don’t care too much about a “HEPA” filter but still wish for a powerful vacuum, then this unit makes for a great buy.
- No-touch bag system keeps the dirt in the bag and in the trash when replacing the bag
- Cleans both bare and surfaced floors with its height adjustment feature
- Easy to maneuver because of its durable caster wheels and lightweight manufacturing
- Improves air quality with its air filtration system
- Anti-clog hose is both wide and large for heavy duty cleaning
- Nested crevice wand and dusting brush give you plenty of cleaning options