Winner: Best Small Ice Maker
You can use a portable ice maker for its compact design for small spaces or for its portability. The EdgeStar portable ice maker is a highly rated stainless steel design ice maker that packs a punch. You can easily make up to 28 pounds of ice per day with this ice maker, storing up to 2 pounds at a time. It has a 1 gallon reservoir so it will keep making ice up until 1 gallon of water worth unless you refill it. It hasn’t got many controls to make use of so its easy to setup and start making ice which takes as little as 10 minutes to churn out the first ice cubes that are selected from three sizes the maker can produce. You will need to keep moving the produced ice to a freezer as it is only a maker and not a freezer. Plus you can’t expect a large amount of ice every 10 minutes with its compact design but it will make roughly enough for 3 large glasses until the container needs emptied.
Get yours from here
- Easy to use electronic controls, Stores up to 2 pounds of ice at a time
- Stainless steel wrapped body with matching silver lid, 3 different ice cube sizes
- 1 gallon water reservoir; No drain required; Produces ice in under 10 minutes
- Makes up to 28 pounds of ice per day
- Perfect for your RV, boat, or small kitchen