- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
This complete set of kitchen cookware from Duxtop is the perfect addition to a new kitchen as a replacement for an ageing older set. Duxtop themselves are known for providing professional quality equipment at reasonable prices without compromise.
This set contains everything you need to get cooking a variety of delicious food types straight out of the box. Each piece of cookware is made from high quality whole-clad Tri-Ply stainless steel, providing a wealth of benefits. The three-layer nature of their construction allows for even heat distribution throughout the whole body of the pieces, cooking your meals perfectly. This is essential any budding cook as even heating is essential to the final outcome of a dish!
The Duxtop whole-clad 10-piece cookware set is absolutely is brimming with features that make your kitchen experience easier than ever before. Each piece can be used with halogen, gas, electric and even induction cooktops, in addition to being oven-safe up to 550°F. You can also freeze these pots/pans for incredibly convenient food storage. No more scraping your leftover food into containers!
As for washing the pots the process could not be easier, all you need to do is put them in the dishwasher! Though you may need to hand wash more stubborn dirt! But the stainless steel inner coating makes this a breeze too, a simple rinse with soapy water and you’re done.
So if you want professional quality products without the hefty price tag, then the Duxtop Whole-Clad cookware set is not one to miss.
Get yours from here
- Set includes 8-Inch, 10-Inch Fry Pan; 1.6-Quart and 3-Quart covered saucepan; 6-1/2-Quart saucepot with cover; 6.6″ pot holder
- Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel construction eliminates hot spots and ensures even heat distribution along the bottom and side walls of the cookware
- Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage;
- Lifetime limited warranty