- Rated 5 stars
- Dirt Devil BD10100 Gator
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 98.5%
Summary: This vacuum is an earlier model in the Dirt Devil series but not to be reckoned with.
- Handheld vacuum cleaner with 10-4/5 volts of powerful suction
- Lightweight, cordless design; 2-1/4-inch-wide nozzle
- Comfort-grip handle and built-in crevice tool cleans hard-to-reach places
- Easy-empty dirt cup; reusable filter rinses clean; charger included
- Measures approximately 14-3/5 by 5-3/5 by 6-1/2 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Where to Get It:
Dirt Devil BD10100 Gator Handheld Vacuum Review
Easy emptying? If you want a vacuum that is easy to empty the Gator has you sold.
This vacuum is an earlier model in the Dirt Devil series but not to be reckoned with.
With just over 10 volts of power it suction isn’t as powerful as newer models but it’s still a value buy.
It has the standard suction nozzle (just over 2inch) or you can use the crevice tool to get into the nooks and crannies.
With having no bags to hold the dirt you can save on buying any to replace, as there just isn’t one to replace.
With no removable parts and no need to poke around with the device, it makes for cleaner and easier operation.
Finally, the price tags is quite attractive too.
Watch it in action:
- 10.8 Volts
- Tackle any surface, crack or crevice.
- Reduce energy by 70% without sacrificing power.
- Hassle-free clean up without getting your hands dirty.
- Some expressed desire for more power