- Rated 4.5 stars
- Dell ST2421L 24-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 99%
- DesignEditor: 97%
Summary: The Dell ST2421L will definitely enchant you with its design and above-the-par features.
- This highly efficient LCD panel is both mercury and arsenic free. The LED backlight complies with the stringent environmental standard, ENERGY STAR 5.0, to help you lower energy consumption without sacrificing performance.
- Slim and elegant design. With its slim depth and high-gloss front bezel that complements your desktop, the ST2421L is a stylish monitor designed to fit most home environments.
- Elegant, functional and built for maximum comfort, its tilt-adjustability feature has a panel tilt of 4° forward and 21° backward. You’ll also be amazed by the intuitive touch controls and the beautiful lit bottom front bezel when the monitor is on.
- Master performer Transform any room in your house into center stage and enjoy action-packed entertainment in addition to stunning picture quality.
- Energy efficient – designed with LED backlight to comply with environmental standard, ENERGY STAR 5.0, to help you lower energy consumption.
- Quality that’s measured – with an estimated 7,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, you?re able to experience the outstanding contrast and intricate detail delivered through richer and deeper blacks.
- Brighten up your world – illuminate your desktop experience with a brightness level of 250cd/m2 (typical).
- Enriched in color -enjoy more crisp and vibrant graphics with a depth of 16.7 million colors. No more glare- cut out unwanted reflections with antiglare coating.
Where to Get It:
Dell ST2421L 24-Inch LED Monitor Review
The Dell ST2421L will definitely enchant you with its design and above-the-par features. Built on an attractive shiny black stand with tilting capabilities, the monitor can be easily adjusted to suit your needs.
Picture quality also leaves very little to be desired, since the amazing contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1 and 250 cd/m2 brightness level guarantee clarity in a lot of different environments.
What’s more, an anti-glare coating has also been included, so even if you constantly work in direct sunlight you’re going to have no problem distinguishing the colors.
Energy efficiency is another field where the ST2421L outperforms most of its direct competitors.
The LED backlight panel complies with the latest environmental standards, and there’s an Energy Star 5.0 certification to guarantee its reduced power consumption.
There are different connectivity options to choose from, so regardless whether you prefer the analog VGA input or the more advanced DVI-D and HDMI standards, all of them are supported hassle-free (just note the cables are sold separately).
The actual viewable area of the ST2421L is 24”, and the display boasts Full HD resolution in 16:9 format, so playing videos and games on it should be a joy for anyone.
- Competitive price
- Good image clarity and sharpness
- Lots of connectivity options
- Very appealing and functional stand
- Might require some initial calibration
- Average response time (5ms)