- Rated 4.5 stars
- Danby DDW611WLED
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 98%
- DesignEditor: 98.5%
Summary: This Danby Countertop Dishwasher is one of the bestselling, highly rated by buyers, countertop washers on the market.
- Energy Star countertop electronic dishwasher fits under most kitchen cabinets (6 place-setting capacity)
- Quick connect to any kitchen tap with low water consumption (3.17 gallons during normal cycle)
- Convenient automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
- Electronic controls with LED display (6 wash cycles)
- Durable stainless steel interior
Where to Get It:
Danby Countertop Dishwasher Model DDW611WLED Review
This Danby Countertop Dishwasher is one of the bestselling, highly rated by buyers, countertop washers on the market.
Purchasers of this machine like the low profile with means that it can be placed on kitchen countertops and fit under wall mounted cabinets.
The 60” hose with an easy-connect faucet fitting mans that it does not have to go immediately next to the sink and can quickly and easily be moved from location to location if needed.
Even though the Danby DDW611WLED Countertop Dishwasher is a compact size, a thoughtful design means that it can take up to 6 place settings and can washed on a choice of 6 different wash cycles.
Push-button electronic controls, a timer and automatic detergent and rinse aid dispensing means that setting the machine to run is simple and trouble free.
A comprehensive 12 months parts and labor warranty, with a high quality easy-clean stainless steel interior give you piece of mind.
The machine is Energy Star rated and uses only 3.16 gallons of water per cycle meaning that your running costs are kept to a minimum.
- Low running costs
- 12 months parts and labor warranty
- Easy to install and move
- Highly rated by users
- The placement of the cup rack can mean that some larger dishes are difficult to fit in the dishwasher