- Rated 4.5 stars
- Cuisinart PSC-350
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: The unit can be easily cleaned either manually or by using the dishwasher, and thanks to the nonslip rubber feet you won’t have to worry about slipping accidents either.
- Oval-shaped programmable slow cooker with 3-1/2-quart ceramic pot
- Touchpad control panel; 24-hour LCD countdown timer; 4 cooking modes
- Automatic keep-warm; glass lid; nonslip rubber feet; stay-cool handles for safety
- Dishwasher-safe pot and lid; instruction manual with recipes included
- Measures 14-1/4 by 16-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Where to Get It:
Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow CookerReview
Cuisinart PSC-350 is the ideal choice when it comes to effortless cooking. Featuring an advanced touch pad panel, four cooking modes to choose from, and a 24-hour countdown timer, this unit makes for one of the most sophisticated slow cookers on the market.
Along with the secured glass lid, automatic keep-warm feature (which turns on by itself when the cooking process is finished) and state-of-the-art self-cooling handles, the best characteristic of this cooker is its simplicity.
You won’t have to deal with tech-savvy programming modes or extensive menus.
The main interface is split between 7 main buttons (high, low, simmer and warm modes, +/- timer functions and on/off) and a clear LCD display which highlights the current cooking program and the remaining time.
The unit can be easily cleaned either manually or by using the dishwasher, and thanks to the nonslip rubber feet you won’t have to worry about slipping accidents either.
This is the best slow cooker if you’re looking for high efficiency and durability, but as with all the automatic machines, it has a few downsides too.
One of them is the requirement for a initial learning curve, but you should get accustomed to it in a day or two.
- Clear LCD display with countdown timer
- 4 different cooking modes available
- Increased safety features
- Inability to change heating options during cooking
- Lacks a delayed start function
- The cord might seem too short