Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Winner: Best Hand Mixer
The Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed Hand Mixer is probably the most recommended on the market and for good reasons. It’s got a super powerful 220-watt motor, which is more than most stand-up blenders. One of the biggest perks is the 9 speed options that help you get the mix you prefer each and every time. Even better, the blender has three low start speeds, so you don’t splatter your ingredients everywhere by trying to mix them on a higher speed at first. The ad-ons are probably the biggest perk about this blender; they make it perfect for nearly every kind of cook, whether you’re making your own bread dough or baking cookies. This mixer includes beaters, dough hooks, a chef’s whisk, spatula and an instruction and recipe book to give you tons of ideas for using your new mixer. You’ll love that this mixer has a storage container on the bottom, so it takes up minimal space in your kitchen – a perk that not many other mixers offer.
The downfall you’ll see with this mixer is that it’s got a pretty high price for someone who doesn’t use a mixer a lot. If you use your mixer a lot, and need one that will last you years and years of use, there’s no doubt you’ll be happy you paid a little extra for this one.
- Handheld mixer with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- Simple on/off button; 1-touch speed control and 9 speed options
- 3 low start speeds to prevent ingredients from splattering; snap-on clear storage case
- Includes beaters, chef’s whisk, dough hooks, spatula, and instruction/recipe book
- Measures approximately 8-1/2 by 3-8/9 by 8-8/9 inches; 3-year limited warranty
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B003922L12″]