- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
At home and in the professional environment the Cuisinart brand is a well known brand that you can be sure to be getting great products from. If you haven’t heard of them before then now you have. They are highly reputable and well sought after for their product range. In this case we have their food warming tray. The Cuisinart CWT-240 which is a sleek design similar to other designs for food warming trays but a power packed on that is not to be missed.
Against other warming trays this is a rather superior choice. They have made sure to make it stand out from the crowd. You will first be impressed by its wonderful design, something that will impress both your guests and yourself. It has two handles at either side that stand out from the warming surface for both safety and elegance purposes. The warming tray itself is a 19-by-12-inch glass warming surface that makes it easy to clean and also stylish.
The warming tray operates at up to 2000 degrees F with a temperature knob placed at the front of the tray for easy operation. This knob has two heat settings displayed on it and also a min and max so you can get nicely precise heat settings from this warming tray. Overall the tray measures 14-3/5 by 24-1/5 by 3 inches so it is relatively easy to store and won’t take up too much space in your storage area. Overall it’s a great upmarket food warmer but one thing is that it is at the more expensive end of the market, but if it’s in your budget, it’s a sure great purchase.
Get yours from here
- Warming tray with large 19-by-12-inch glass warming surface
- Adjustable thermostat offers heat up to 200 degrees F
- Elegantly styled, brushed-aluminum frame; embossed Cuisinart logo
- Power “on” indicator light; extended side handles for safe transport; easy to clean
- Measures 14-3/5 by 24-1/5 by 3 inches; 3-year limited warranty