- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
The Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler is one of the most purchased and highly-approved toaster ovens on the market. It’s affordably priced and is powerful enough to handle nearly all of your cooking needs. It has 1800 Watts of power and is capable of toasting, baking and broiling. If you’ve got stainless steel appliances already in your kitchen, you’ll really love the stainless steel front, and there’s no doubt moms will love the removable tray for easy cleaning. The interior of the toaster oven is actually non stick, so it wipes clean after every use. There are three separate control knobs, so you can cook perfectly every time, based on temperature, time or even the shade you want your food toasted. The handle stays cool no matter how long you bake, broil and toast, and rack slides out automatically so you can load or remove your food without burning yourself.
Nearly everyone who has bought this toaster often can’t find a complaint about it, but the biggest drawback would be if you don’t have stainless steel appliances in your kitchen. If you’re not worried about the way it looks, you’ll be more than happy with this toaster oven’s performance.
Get yours from here
- 1800 Watts to toast, bagel, bake and broil; full size interior holds 11-inch pizza and 6 slices of toast
- Stainless steel front with rubberized easy grip dials, cool touch handle, and a front removable tray; easy clean nonstick interior
- Always even shade control monitors the temperature and adjusts timing to consistently toast to the shade selected every time
- Convenient auto side-out rack for hands free loading and easy removal of cooked foods and automatic shutoff safety feature
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging