Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Professional Mixer
If you’re looking for power and durability and aren’t too concerned with price, the Cuisinart 5-1/3-Quart 12-Speed Mixer is the one for you. This mixer has an amazing 800 Watts of power, which will stir just about anything you can put in the bowl. It’s made of durable die-cast metal that will last you a lifetime of professional cooking. It includes 12 different speeds and a slow-start feature, so when you turn on the mixer the ingredients don’t go flying out of the bowl and all over your clean kitchen. You’ll really appreciate the auto shutoff and 15-minute countdown timer if you need to doing other tasks while you’re in the kitchen. Like most top-end professional mixers, a whisk, mixing paddle, dough hook and splash guard are included. The 5-quart capacity is huge enough for all of your professional needs and cleanup is easy with dishwasher-safe bowls and attachments. Don’t be worried about spending the extra cash on this top-quality product either, a three-year product warranty and five-year motor warranty are included.
This is a top quality mixer with very few drawbacks. If you’re worried about it sitting on your counter in your home kitchen, you may be disappointed that it’s very large and only comes in a few color variations. The price is also high, but a high price is expected for the quality of this product.
- 800-watt stand mixer housed in durable die-cast metal
- 12 speeds; 5-1/2-quart stainless-steel bowl; slow-start and gentle-fold functions
- 15-minute countdown timer; 3 power outlets; auto shutoff; tilt-back head
- Chef’s whisk, flat mixing paddle, dough hook, and splashguard included
- Measures 15-1/2 by 10 by 12-1/2 inches; 3-year warranty; 5-year motor warranty