- Rated 4.5 stars
- Cross Stitch for All Seasons
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- InformativeEditor: 99%
Summary: This book was put together by Mary Engelbreit, an artist well known for her traditional cross stitch designs.
Where to Get It:
Cross Stitch for All Seasons Book Review
Cross Stitch for All Seasons is an ideal cross stitch idea book for the traditional cross stitcher. This book was put together by Mary Engelbreit, an artist well known for her traditional cross stitch designs.
It’s the perfect how-to book for cross stitchers of all levels and features color photos, complete color charts and step by step instructions that make it difficult to make a mistake.
You’ll probably recognize a lot of the designs from Engelbreit’s greeting cards or even some book illustrations she’s done, and you’ll be amazed that by following her steps, you can create them too.
If you’re an Engelbreit fan, you’ll undoubtedly love this book, but even if you’re not, there are bound to be quite a few of the 70 projects that you’ll enjoy.
The only readers this book may not appeal to are those who have already read a few traditional cross stitch guides and are looking for something new.
The projects are, although, very diverse in their level of difficulty, colors and design, so it’s hard for any reader not to find something they like.
- Presents Mary's best-loved and most-sought-after illustrations in seasonal cross-stitch designs
- Includes 70 projects, each with a color photo, complete and accurate color charts, and detailed instructions
- Projects range from beginner to difficult levels of stitching
- Some users smudged designs by accident and recommended photocopying