- Rated 5 stars
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 100%
Summary: The Crock-Pot SCCPVL610 is the ideal choice if you’re looking for a great featured & portable cooker that can be placed virtually anywhere safely while looking stylish.
- 6-quart capacity is perfect for 7 or more people or a 6-pound roast
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- Programmable digital control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
- Shifts to warm setting automatically once the cook time is complete
- Removable oval stoneware that is also stylish for your table
Where to Get It:
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S 6-Quart Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker Review
The Crock-Pot SCCPVL610 is the ideal choice if you’re looking for a great featured & portable cooker that can be placed virtually anywhere safely while looking stylish.
The included gasket lid ensures a safe sealing of the unit, while the programmable countdown timer tells you exactly when the meal is ready (in an interval between 30 minutes and 20 hours).
What’s really impressive about this cooker is its simplicity. All you have to do is add the ingredients, put the lid on, select the time settings, temperature and voila – your meal will be cooked to perfection.
In fact it’s so easy to use that even a total novice could prepare a healthy meal with little effort.
And when it’s done, you can serve the food right from the stylish serving pot that it is cooked in.
To finish up cleaning his cooker is also very easy and when it’s not in use you can remove the stains with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or just by placing it in the dishwasher.
Add the affordable price on top of all this and you get the perfect recipe for an inexpensive quality slow cooker.
See it in action:
- Inexpensive model
- Easy to use
- The pot doubles as a serving dish
- Very high cooking temperature (>212° F) is too much for some