Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Camping Queen Air Bed
Looking for an air bed that feels a little more like your bed at home? The Coleman Queen Air Bed Cot is a luxury air bed that gets you off the ground and offers a couple of luxuries that may help you and your partner sleep better than you ever have in the great outdoors. The elevated design gives the mattress added support that you don’t feel with the on-ground beds. The frame also includes two side tables, one on each side, that fold out to hold your belongings. The pump is included with this bed and runs on four D batteries, making it easier than ever to inflate and deflate your air mattress. Once it’s all deflated, fold up the mattress and the frame and toss them in the carrying bag for easy transport.
If you’re an avid camper and hiker and are looking for a smaller, lighter mattress, you won’t want to choose this Coleman Air Bed Cot. The frame makes it bulky and heavy, causing it to be perfect for longer camping excursions where you stay in place.
- Versatile design to sleep indoors or outdoors
- Airbed and cot for elevated sleeping support
- Cot and airbed separate for double the sleeping space
- Durable steel frame supports up to 600 lbs. (272.16 kg)
- Two side tables with cup holders keep drinks and other personal items close on both sides
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B00AU6AVLW”]