Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Waffle Iron
If you’re cooking for your family or even a few friends, the Calphalon HE400WM No Peek Belgian Waffle Maker is large enough to suit your needs. This waffle maker cooks four belgian waffles at the same time, making it possible for you and your company to eat together. The light, medium and dark settings along with this waffle maker’s non-stick coating, ensure that your waffles come out perfect every time. It even has a 60-minute automatic shut off in case you get forgetful in the hussle and bussle of the morning.
The Calphalon HE400WM No Peek Belgian Waffle Maker is a little more pricey than the waffle makers that only produce one waffle at a time. It also takes up more space. At 11 by 11-3/5 by 6 inches, this waffle maker is fairly small, but you’re still going to need some counter space to accommodate this new addition to your kitchen. If you’ve got a lot of people to feed and a little extra cash in your pocket, you’ll probably be happy you chose this waffle maker.
- 1500-watt waffle maker bakes 4 Belgian waffles at a time
- Cast-aluminum plates with nonstick coating for effortless food release
- Light, medium, or dark shade settings; LED indicator lights; “ready” chime
- 60-minute auto shut-off; stainless-steel housing; instruction booklet included
- Measures 11 by 11-3/5 by 6 inches; 1-year limited warranty