- Rated 4.5 stars
- Burt's Bees Shea and Grapefruit Deep Conditioner
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99.5%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- EffectivenessEditor: 100%
Summary: f you’re conscious about the environment and are struggling with taming and softening your dry hair, you’ll love Burt’s Bees Hair Repair Deep Conditioner.
- 98.05% Natural
- Contains Shea Butter – This natural fat obtained from the fruit of the karite tree is a valuable, nourishing addition to moisturizers for the reduction of wrinkles and to improve the elasticity of the skin and protect it against environmental aging.
Where to Get It:
Burt’s Bees Shea and Grapefruit Deep Conditioner Review
If you’re conscious about the environment and are struggling with taming and softening your dry hair, you’ll love Burt’s Bees Hair Repair Deep Conditioner.
This conditioner is designed for weekly use and has been proven to moisturize and nourish hair with natural shea butter and coconut oil.
The conditioner is 98 percent natural, and when you’re done using it, you’ll be able to feel how the natural ingredients truly nourish your hair, leaving it soft and smooth.
The grapefruit extract and and citrus oils add a shine to your hair that you’ll be able to see and feel.
Most people think that natural products come at a high price, but Burt’s Bees products are really quite affordable.
It comes in a very small container, so if you do have a ton of hair, you may not be excited about how often you have to buy this product, but it’s much cheaper than a lot of the salon brands, and you do only need to use it on a weekly basis.
- 98 percent natural
- Repairs hair
- Leaves hair soft and smooth
- Grapefruit and citrus shine
- Relatively small container