Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Centrifugal Juicer
If you’ve been juicing for a while and are looking to upgrade to a more top-of-the-line juicer with some added perks and more durability for daily juicing, the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is the one for you. This juicer has an amazing 100-Watt motor with two different speed controls so you can juice faster or slower depending on your needs and the items your juicing. It has a sleek look, so it truly blends in with your other kitchen appliances, and you don’t have to put it away after every use. Cleanup is easy as well, because most of the parts are dishwasher safe. The die-cast steel housing has a great look, but the stainless steel filter and titanium-plated cutting disk are what make this juicer so fast and efficient on the inside. The 3-inch feeding chamber is big enough to fit whole fruits and vegetables, and the motor is more than powerful enough to handle them. You’ll truly be amazed at the power and durability you get out of this product, and you’ll really appreciate it if you’re juicing on a daily basis.
The only true downfall to this juicer is that it has a high price that doesn’t seem affordable unless you use your juicer a lot. It’s made to be used often, so if you do spend the money, you’ll be happy it doesn’t break like a cheaper version might with daily use.
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4″ in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm