- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
The Breville BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven is a top-quality, easy to use compact toaster oven, for a slightly higher price than the budget toaster ovens. For the higher price, you get extra durability and added features to make this one of the most desirable toaster ovens on the market. It has 1800 watts of power and a ⅗-cubic-foot space that can cook four slices of toast or a full 12-inch pizza evenly at one time. Eight different preset functions make it easy to cook your foods to the perfect temperature every time. This toaster oven features three different rack positions and a removable tray, so you don’t have to worry about drips or spills. A rack and baking tray are included, so you can open the box and start cooking. Most of all, you’ll probably love how small this toaster oven is compared to other ones with the same cooking space.
If you’re looking for a toaster oven to match the rest of your kitchen, you may be disappointed with this design, because it is all stainless steel. If you already have stainless steel appliances, this toaster oven will fit perfectly into your kitchen. The price also seems a little high for this product, when there are many similar designs at about half the price, but the price is also reflected in the long-lasting durability of this toaster oven.
Get yours from here
- 1800-watt 3/5-cubic-foot 4-slice oven with 8 preset functions and Element IQ technology
- Backlit LCD screen; time/temp control dial; defrost button; temperature-conversion button
- Tempered-glass door; 3 rack positions; removable crumb tray for quick cleanup
- Includes 10-by-10-inch enamel baking pan and 10-by-10-inch enamel broil rack
- Measures 16-1/2 by 14-1/4 by 10 inches; 1-year limited warranty