- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
Most toasters are very simple, you put your bread in, lower the tray and wait. But the Breville BTA840XL is a smart toaster with a timer, and probably one of the most advanced you will ever use. Of course, the toaster is more expensive than it’s more traditional counterparts, but the difference is immediately noticeable.
The first thing you will notice is the BTA840XL’s striking appearance. This is an attractive device as far as toasters go, and will look right at home in your kitchen blending perfectly due to it’s contemporary design. it is also solidly built, meaning it will sit nice and stable on any surface.
Like Breville’s other toaster models, this one features an LED indicator which shows you how toasted your bread is, along with Breville’s ‘Lift and Look’ feature, letting you see the process without interrupting it. This is perfect, as you no longer need to stop the toaster and check how brown it is, the timer ensures your toast is good every time. As an added bonus the ‘Little bit more’ functionality is also present alongside the familiar Bagel, Reheat and Defrost buttons.
Being a 4-Slice toaster it is ideal for families, allowing up to four people to enjoy perfect toast at the same time. This paired with the wide bread slots allows for happy breakfasts and meals for families or just a group of your friends.
Get yours from here
- 1800-watt 4-slice toaster with intelligent one-touch auto lowering function
- Push-button controls for toast, a bit more, bagel, defrost, and lift-and-look functions
- LED panel illuminates according to selected setting on variable browning control
- Brushed die-cast metal housing; end-of-cycle beep; 1-1/5-inch-wide slots; cord wrap
- Measures 11-3/4 by 11-3/4 by 7-3/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty