- Rated 4.5 stars
- Breville BOV650XL
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 98%
- DesignEditor: 99.5%
Summary: If you want to cook, bake and toast then this oven will do all that and more.
- 1800-watt 3/5-cubic-foot 4-slice oven with 8 preset functions and Element IQ technology
- Backlit LCD screen; time/temp control dial; defrost button; temperature-conversion button
- Tempered-glass door; 3 rack positions; removable crumb tray for quick cleanup
- Includes 10-by-10-inch enamel baking pan and 10-by-10-inch enamel broil rack
- Measures 16-1/2 by 14-1/4 by 10 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Where to Get It:
Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven Stainless Steel Review
Let the brand say the first good things about this toaster oven as Breville are a highly reputable and respected brand for kitchen appliances.
After that we got to let the quality, features and build of this oven do the rest of the talking. It’s an 1800 watt, 3/5th cubic foot toaster oven that packs in some great features.
It uses the same Element IQ technology as the most expensive Breville ovens, which is a technology to help control the heat for better cooking.
This particular model has 8 preset functions rather than 9 on the fully featured model.
It has 3 rack positions with a tempered glass front and a removable crumb tray for quick cleanup.
It measures 16-1/2 by 14-1/4 by 10 inches and has a limited 1 year warranty. All very useful for a toaster oven that meets your needs.
If you want to cook, bake and toast then this oven will do all that and more.
See it in action:
- 8 preset functions
- Easy to clean
- Temperature control technology
- LCD display
- Timer function difficult to operate
- The tray doesn’t automatically slide out like the bigger version