The Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender is a high-quality blender for about half the price of the Vitamix 5200. It has five speed controls, and the blade system blends perfectly, circulating the fruits and veggies from top to bottom, so you get a consistent smoothie every time. The container is also BPA free, shatter-proof and surprisingly lightweight. The LCD screen tells you the speed or pre-programmed setting you’ve chosen for your smoothie. This is another extremely durable blender with a heavy-duty metal base and 750 watt motor. The Breville Hemisphere was even voted one of the best blenders of 2012.
There’s not much to complain about with this blender, but if you’re looking for a large capacity mixer, you may be disappointed that this one only holds 48 ounces, or six cups, of contents. And although it is a very durable, it doesn’t come with a warranty that guarantees it to last years on end. While it may not last quite as long as the Vitamix 5200, you’ll be able to afford another one with the money you’ve saved.
Get yours from here
- Permanent hemisphere bowl and blade system with central blades that draw down what’s on top and wide sweeping blades hug the bottom of the jug
- Electronic 5 speed control plus pulse featurel ensure that the rpm speed is maintained for consistent results every time
- Made from bpa-free, lightweight, superior clarity and shatter resistant eastman tritan copolyester
- LCD timer counts up on speed settings and down for pre-programmed settings for complete control when blending
- Illuminated buttons for clarity and ease of reading
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B005I72LMU”]