- Rated 5 stars
- Black & Decker LST300
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 99%
Summary: The design is ergonomic and it has an extendable handle to suit people of different heights. So you won’t worry too much if you’re taller or shorter.
- One 20v Lithium battery pack for 33% more run time
- Runtime Extension Technology for long run time
- Patented Power Drive Transmission
- Automatic Feed Spool – no need to stop and bump
- Pivoting handle and adjustable length
Where to Get It:
Black & Decker LST300 Cordless Trimmer/Edger Review
Most of us know that Black & Decker make great power tools. The Black & Decker LST300 is no exception to this knowledge.
It is a battery powered trimmer and edger. The battery is 20-volt lithium-ion which means it charges fast, lasts long and has a long life cycle.
The design is ergonomic and it has an extendable handle to suit people of different heights. So you won’t worry too much if you’re taller or shorter.
The handle also pivots to suit different angles so you can get into those hard to reach areas and trim neatly. It is lightweight so you won’t put much strain on your arms while in usage.
It will cut 12-inches around and is automatic line feed stopping the need for you to stop and bump.
The switch from trimmer to edger is easy as you can quickly switch from trimmer to edger using the flip feature.
Overall it’s a nicely designed, long lasting and economical battery powered trimmer/edger.
You may want to buy an extra battery if you have a lot of trimming to do as typically battery powered power tools of this calibre last around 40 to 50 minutes.
- Reputable brand
- Ergonomic design & lightweight
- Adjustable handle and pivoting handle for comfort and hard to reach areas
- Easily flip from trimmer to edger
- 2 year warranty
- Only one battery included
- 20-volt power isn’t maximum available on battery powered trimmers