- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Buying TipsRead our buyer's guide
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
A more powerful electric trimmer can help you get the job done faster. Black & Decker have set themselves apart when it comes to electric trimmers. For this weed whacker it boasts an impressive 40V battery. This battery charges quickly (approx. 30 minutes) and lasts approximately 40 minutes or more depending on usage. It gives more power to everything that you do so you can whack away weeds and grass much easier and for more prolonged amounts of time. You don’t even have to work on full power, as it can be controlled using the PowerCommand feature which is useful for lengthening the time of use. While you’re out trimming you will enjoy that their line feeds automatically, saving you time to stop for a bump and go. all round it’s a great and affordable string trimmer with minor reports from users around battery lasting 30-40mins and the power setting not as functional as full. You’re probably going to be full power most of the time anyway.
Get yours from here
- The PowerDrive Transmission delivers more power from the motor to the cutting string so you can get the job done faster
- 40V lithium battery for long runtime
- PowerCommand dial to choose between max power and max runtime
- The Automatic Feed Spool ensures continuous work without bumping
- Easily converts from trimmer to edger with a quick turn of the shaft