- Rated 4.5 stars
- Black & Decker LST136
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 99%
- DesignEditor: 99.5%
Summary: The LST136 will quickly and easily go from in the box to cutting and trimming away at areas of overgrowth or borders and flowerbeds.
- Black & Decker’s electric lawn and garden equipment releases zero emissions in your yard
- 40V lithium battery with built in state of charge
- Power Command – Choose Max Power or Max Runtime
- PowerDrive Transmission™
- Automatic Feed Spool™
- Fast charger included standard
- Easily converts from trimmer to edger. tool free handle and height adjutment
Where to Get It:
Black & Decker LST136 Electric String Trimmer 13″ Review
When you think of electric powered gardening tools the orange hue of Black & Decker might pop into your mind.
They’ve been a leader for many moons. In this instance this is one of their best and most high quality models of electric grass trimmer you can buy, and also a leader out of all manufacturers.
The LST136 will quickly and easily go from in the box to cutting and trimming away at areas of overgrowth or borders and flowerbeds.
The precision is great and can be furthered due to the ability to convert the trimmer to edger.
You have a PowerCommand feature to allow for more runtime or more power and this is easily charged because it has fast charger technology included.
Meaning you won’t have long to wait between uses. You can cut up to 13″ swath and going the distance is easier due to the line advancing on its own as you go, so no need to stop and bump.
It has a great customer review selection and here some have complained that the battery burned out or that it doesn’t last long enough.
To counteract this you could easily have two batteries to get more from each venture.
- Top of the range trimmer
- 36v battery with low and high power settings
- Strong cutting
- Light and easy to maneuver
- Telescopic handle for easier storage
- 1 battery included