Winner: Best Cordless Hedge Trimmer
Black & Decker have been a leader in the consumer supply of electrical garden equipment for many years. Their pricing and prevalence isn’t usually matched by any other well known household brand. For this reason it usually means you’re going to find comfort in their products and with their hedge trimmer range they are leading the field for the at home user.
This 24-Inch hedge trimmer is at the high end cost of a cordless hedge trimmer and with good reason. It comes with a 36 volt lithium-ion battery that will trim up to 6000 sq feet of hedge per charge. The powerful battery powers the dual action blades. Dual action blades are useful for creating less vibration so you can focus your efforts more. Plus the famous Power Drive transmission is in full use on this trimmer to help avoid stalling which also helps the trimmer’s ability to cut through branches up to 3/4 inch thick.
You’ll be able to find comfort in using this trimmer because the design is made for comfort and to allow for usage of gloves. You’ll get plenty of trimming time, powerful non-vibrating trimming and be able to trim through branches up to 3/4-inch thick. It’s a certain choice for power, comfort and for covering a large area per charge.
Get yours from here
- Powerful 36-volt lithium-ion rechargeable battery delivers the power with long run-time to complete the toughest jobs
- 24-inch dual-action blade delivers less vibration than single action blades
- Shearing blade quickly cuts branches up to 3/4-inch thick
- Full wrap-around front handle provides a comfortable gripping area in all cutting orientations
- Up to 6000 square feet of actual hedges trimmed per charge
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B00602J4MM”]