- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Buying TipsRead our buyer's guide
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
Garden and home tools have the name Black & Decker all over them. That’s because they are a leader in producing great home-use power tools. In this case they have created one of the best cordless hedge trimmers money can buy. This one is powered by a 20-volt lithium-ion battery which makes for a longer lifespan and faster charging times. This battery gives enough power to the 22-inch dual action blades to cut through branches up to 3/4 inch thick. This is very impressive for a battery powered hedge trimmer. While cutting through almost any branch in your hedges you’ll also enjoy that you can get up to 3,000 square feet of hedges trimmed per charge. So if you added an extra battery as a backup you’d get up to 6,000 square feet. That’s a lot of hedge trimming time.
Get yours from here
- 22-inch dual-action blades cut branches with 40 percent less vibration
- Powered by 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery, with longer lifespan and charge retention than NiCad batteries
- Up to 3000 square feet of actual hedges trimmed per charge
- Quickly cuts branches up to 3/4-inch thick
- 2-year limited warranty; includes battery and Energy Star-qualified charger
Powerful 20V Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
Lithium Ion battery
22 in. blade dual-action blade
Up to 3/4 in. cut capacity
Up to 25 minutes of run-time
Full wrap-around front handle
Part of the 20V MAX* System
Delivers the power and run-time for most triiming jobs
holds a charge 5X times longer and has double the life of nicad batteries
For up to 40% less vibration than single action blades
Quickly cuts branches up to 3/4 in. thick
Trims up to 3000 sq ft per charge
Provides a comfortable gripping area in all cutting orientations
for comfortable use and secure gripping
A system that Demands Attention
20V Lithium Ion Battery
Ideal for trimming hedges, shrubs and bushes without extension cords.
This item is not accessible through the Product Advertising API.