- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
The Black & Decker EHC650 is an ergonomically designed min food processor suitable for grinding and chopping small portions of food. You can easily make small portions of purree, chopped and grinded spices plus more. The design is a very good talking point as how it is designed to look good as well as feel good when using with your hands.It has a 2 speed food chopper with a 3-cup plastic bowl, suitable for making foods at 3 cupfuls. The 150 watt motor gives an impressive power into the grinding and chopping mode of the blades. If you want to grind and chop small portions of food then this processor is a super choice.
Get yours from here
- 2-speed food chopper with 3-cup plastic bowl
- 150-watt motor; soft-grip powerhead for easy one-handed use
- Slip-resistant base doubles as bowl’s lid for storing food
- Stainless-steel blade; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
This powerful unit gives you 2 speeds to chop or mince onions in seconds. Ergonomically designed, it’s comfortable and easy to blast through everyday chopping tasks. Perfect when you only need a small amounts for favorite soups, sauces, or desserts. Superior chopping performance in a powerful, compact unit for fine chopping results in seconds; Hi/Low Pulse controls for coarse chopping or fine mincing; 3-Cup bowl for onions, herbs, nuts, cheese, eggs, and more.