Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Cordless Grass Shear
For a lightweight grass shear, check out the Black & Decker GS700 Cordless Grass Shear. Weighing in at only 2 lbs, this tool is ergonomically shaped for comfort. Powered with 4.8 volts, these shears come with a rechargeable battery. Ground-hardened blades ensure they will stay sharp through as much torture as you are willing to put them through. Prefer to stand up while using them? You can separately purchase an upright extension handle to make operating this tool more comfortable for you. There is a safety switch on the shears to prevent accidental start-ups.
While these grass shears have a powerful battery, charging time is a long, 16 hours. The cutting blade is a bit narrow, making more work for the user in the long run. Due to the placement of the safety switch, the user must hold 2 buttons down to operate the tool, which can cause a hand cramp after a while.
- 4.8-volt cordless grass shear provides lightweight, powerful cutting operations
- Ergonomically shaped body weighs only two pounds
- 4.8-volt rechargeable battery provides up to 35 minutes of continuous run-time
- Ground-hardened blades with controlled movement
- Includes 4.8-volt battery and charger
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B000E7YP4Q”]