Runner Up: Best Handheld Vacuum
Buy it at: Amazon.com
Did you say pivot? Pivot vacuums are popular for how easily used they are and could you imagine and even easier to use handheld? I know I can and it sounds awesome. With also being cordless and having two speeds to work with you have the option of power, or being quieter. Great for Sunday mornings if you want quiet, and great for stubborn dirt if you want power. A very high power input of 18 volts gives this second power setting all the suction it needs and if you want to focus that suction in nooks then use the extendible crevice tool or on-board brush. Don’t worry about losing any of the attachments because they’re all fixed to the vacuum. For storage, you’ll be surprised to know this one packs away neater than most, as it folds in half.
- Cordless 2-speed handheld vacuum cleaner that’s Smaller, quieter and easier to clean than original model
- 18 volts of power and high performance motor with cyclonic action
- On-board brush and extendible crevice tool–no loose accessories
- Removable, washable dirt bowl and filters; LED charging indicator light
- Innovative design folds in half for storage; 2-year limited warranty