Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
This Big Agnes Air Core Pad is ideal for backpackers who need lightweight gear that doesn’t take up a lot of space and is also affordable. It weighs just over a pound and compacts to 4.5 inches by 8 inches, virtually unnoticeable on the back of your pack. The Big Agnes name is a reputable one, and this air bed is durable and water repellant. It has an exterior nylon taffeta layer with an internal polyurethane coating inside for extra protection. This air bed is offered in a variety of sizes to fit different size campers, and the inflation is easy with just a few breaths.
If you were hoping for a self-inflating air bed, this isn’t the one for you. It does require blowing into the metal valve that is coated with a comfortable plastic mouthpiece. This is an ideal pad for backpackers because it doesn’t provide a huge amount of padding, just a little bit to get you off of the ground and back on your feet well-rested the next day.
- Inflatable sleeping pad with sturdy I-beam construction
- Minimizes cold spots while providing consistent airflow and stability
- Plastic-coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece and non-breakable brass valve
- Repair kit located inside stuff sack; internal polyurethane coating
- Rated to 35 degrees F; comes in 5 sizes in dark red color
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B001AZ3MOK”]