- Rated 4.5 stars
- BenQ GL2450HM 24-Inch LED Monitor
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 99%
- DesignEditor: 99.5%
Summary: Full HD 1080p resolution which makes playing the most recent gamers a pleasure. The impressive 12,000,000:1 contrast ratio is another plus as it guarantees accurate color reproduction.
- 12M:1 Ultra High Dynamic Contrast for Depth and Definition
- Full HD 1080p 16:9 Visual Perfection
- Senseye 3 delivers only the best viewing quality in each of its six pre-set viewing modes ?Standard, Movie, Game, Photo, sRGB, and Eco
- The GL2450HM complies with the requirement of ENERGY STAR Program for Computer Monitors, Version 5.1
Where to Get It:
BenQ GL2450HM 24-Inch LED Monitor Review
If you’re a gamer to the core there’s no better monitor to purchase than BenQ GL2450HM. Being the official pro-circuit monitor for console in the year 2012, it will help greatly in improving eye-to-hand coordination and tactical skills.
How does it manage that? Very simple; it boasts a lot of features aimed specifically at those passionate about gaming.
For instance, there is a very low 2ms response time which guarantees no lag, ghosting or blurring whatsoever and a native Full HD 1080p resolution which makes playing the most recent gamers a pleasure.
The impressive 12,000,000:1 contrast ratio is another plus as it guarantees accurate color reproduction.
Other highlights to be considered are a HDMI input and an Energy Star 5.1 compliance which guarantees low power consumption. Now, even if you are not crazy about gaming, this monitor will still impress you with its color accuracy.
It manages to automatically adapt itself to different environments, and in case you’re not satisfied with the current display tones, you can easily switch to one of the 6 predefined modes (Standard, Game, Photo, Movie, sRGB, and Eco).
All available thanks to BenQ’s proprietary Senseye 3 technology.
- Accurate and deep color reproduction
- Low response time (2ms)
- Various input methods available (VGA, DVI, HDMI)
- Only comes with a VGA cable