- Rated 4 stars
- Asus VW226T-TAA 22-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 99%
- DesignEditor: 97%
Summary: This unit comes backed up by a true WSXGA+ resolution (1680×1050 pixels), a maximum brightness level of 250 cd/m2, and amazing contrast ratio of 50000:1.
- Panel Size 22″ (55.9cm) Wide Screen True Resolution WSXGA+ 1680×1050 Pixel Pitch 0.282mm
- Brightness(Max) 250 cd/m2 Contrast Ratio (Max) 50000 :1 (ASCR) Display Color 16.7M Response Time 5 ms
- Video Features:SPLENDID Video Intelligence TechnologySPLENDID Video Preset Modes (5 modes)Skin-Tone Selection
- PC Input DVI-D/D-Sub PC Audio Input 3.5mm Mini-jack
- Audio Features: Stereo Speakers 1Wx2 stereo RMS
Where to Get It:
Asus VW226T-TAA 22-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Review
When shopping for a brilliant LCD monitor it’s hard not to notice the Asus VW226T-TAA. This unit comes backed up by a true WSXGA+ resolution (1680×1050 pixels), a maximum brightness level of 250 cd/m2, and amazing contrast ratio of 50000:1.
What’s more, for enhancing output quality, Asus has come up with a new technology: the SPLENDID Video Intelligence, which lets you select from 5 different preset modes that enhance skin-tone and rendered environments.
If you’re in the need for a gaming monitor, then the Asus VW226T-TAA also makes for a great buy. This is mainly because of the low 5ms response time, which ensures smooth motion and ghosting-free videos.
As for the image output options, all VGA, DVI-D and D-sub standards are present on-board, so you’re free to select the one you prefer.
It’s also noteworthy that you’ll benefit from a 3.5 mm jack included right on the monitor, so when you want to pair your favorite headphones fast and easy, you can do that right from the unit!
Even if you hate listening music to headphones, the Asus VW226T-TAA features 2 stereo speakers of 1W, so entertainment is assured.
- Competitive price
- High-quality image output
- Smooth motion
- Amazing contrast ratio
- 3-year warranty
- No DVI cable in the package