Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Winner: Best Camping Queen Air Bed
ALPS Mountaineering is a well-established and trusted name in the camping industry. Their SPS Air Bed is moderately priced and stands up to their high standards as well. It’s made from a thick, durable PVC material that is resistant to tears and holes, but the soft top makes for a comfortable sleeping surface. ALPS has created the Superior Pump System, which allows you to pump up the mattress with your hands or feet. An accessory pump is also available separately to help you inflate and deflate the mattress with battery power. This queen-size mattress even fits into a small carrying case you can toss in your car or carry over your shoulder as you hike.
While this air bed is much more comfortable than the ground, it doesn’t offer the dual-layered mattress that some of the more posh camping air beds have. But if you’re looking for a compact, durable mattress to help you catch a few more Z’s while camping, you won’t be disappointed.
- For indoor and outdoor use; Fits easily in most camping tents
- Soft flocked top adds extra comfort and helps prevent sliding around; Industry leading thick and durable PVC
- Comfortable coil system for support; Carry bag included for easy transport and storage
- S.P.S. (Superior Pump System) easily inflates Air Bed by pumping with your feet or hands; Additional valve for easy deflation and inflation with accessory battery pump (sold separately)
- TWIN: Inflated Dimensions: 39″ (W) x 74″ (L) x 8.5″ (H); Weight: 8 pounds 6 ounces; Packed Size: 15″ x 6″ x 16″; QUEEN: Inflated Dimensions: 60″ (W) x 80″ (L) x 8.5″ (H); Weight: 9 pounds 12 ounces; Packed Size: 14″ x 8″ x 17″
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B007X09ADI”]